If your cooling system is struggling, you’d be wise to schedule AC repair in Rosenberg, TX. Having a malfunctioning or broken-down air conditioner is always trouble, but it will become an especially big problem when the scorching Texas summer arrives. Instead of letting the issue linger, make a point to schedule the AC service you need now. Otherwise, you could be in for a very uncomfortable season and quite a bit of wasted money in the long run.
Importance of Timely AC Service
Many things can go wrong with an air conditioner. Whether your cooling system has a water leak, a loose part, or a component that’s seriously damaged or malfunctioning, taking quick action is always the prudent choice. Even a problem that starts small and with minimal impact can rapidly deteriorate into a major issue. The longer you wait to schedule a professional inspection and have your system repaired, the more hassle and money spent you’ll be looking at in the long run.
You also don’t want to have to face the Texas heat without a capable air conditioner. However, cooling system issues don’t always result in a complete breakdown. In some cases, a damaged air conditioner will still be able to do its job, but it will need to use huge amounts of energy to do so. Plus, even in those scenarios, a system breakdown could be right around the corner.
One of the best things you can do for your air conditioner is to be diligent about potential problems. The earlier you catch them, the better the prognosis tends to be.
If you notice any of the following symptoms, you’d be wise to contact your local cooling technicians:
- Uneven or weakened cooling
- Energy bills rising
- Loud noises from the appliance
- Increased indoor humidity
- Leaking water
Every one of these symptoms is a potential indicator that your cooling system needs to be repaired. When you enlist one of our AC experts, they’ll examine your unit closely to get an accurate diagnosis of the issue. Once they know what’s going on, they’ll consult with you about the repairs needed. As soon as you give the green light, your cooling technician will get to work restoring your air conditioner to a healthy, effective state.
AC Repair in Rosenberg
At Air Express Air Conditioning & Heating, we’ve provided high-quality cooling services to the greater Rosenberg area for over 20 years. You should always have a cool, comfortable house to come home to. We’re a family-owned, local company, and we’ve even received an Angi Super Service Award.
Whenever you need reliable AC service in Rosenberg, give us a call at Air Express Air Conditioning & Heating and make an appointment with our team. We also do AC installation, AC maintenance, and heating repair as well.
When it comes to keeping your home or business comfortable during the hot summer months in Texas, your AC system is essential. But like any other mechanical system, it is prone to breakdowns and malfunctions. As a trusted AC repair company in Rosenberg, TX, with over 20 years of experience, Air Express Air Conditioning and Heating has seen and repaired a range of AC problems. Contact us today!
When to Contact a Professional for AC Repairs
There are many common AC issues that your unit may be facing if it is not cooling correctly. Here are some of the warning signs to look out for:
One of the most common AC problems is insufficient cooling. If your AC is running, but your home or business is still uncomfortably warm, there are several things you can check:
- Check Your Thermostat: Make sure your thermostat is set to the correct temperature and is working properly.
- Check Your Air Filter: A dirty or clogged air filter can impede airflow, making your AC work harder and reducing its cooling capacity. Replace your air filter if it is dirty or clogged.
- Check Your Ductwork: Leaky or poorly insulated ductwork can cause air loss and reduce cooling efficiency. Our professionals can inspect your ductwork and seal it if necessary.
- Check Your Outdoor Unit: If your outdoor unit is obstructed by debris or vegetation, it can impede airflow and reduce cooling capacity. Clear any debris around your outdoor unit and make sure it has sufficient clearance.
If your AC is not producing any cool air, you’ll also want to check your thermostat and air folters as above. However, if neither of those is the reason, it may be because of the following:
- Check Your Power Supply: Check your circuit breaker or fuse box to make sure your AC unit has power.
- Check Your Refrigerant Levels: Low refrigerant levels can cause your AC to stop producing cool air. Our professional HVAC technicians can inspect and recharge your refrigerant if necessary.
- Check Your Compressor: A malfunctioning compressor can also cause your AC to stop producing cool air. Our professional HVAC technicians can inspect and repair your compressor if necessary.
If you hear strange noises coming from your AC unit, it could indicate a problem. Here are some common AC noises and what they could mean:
- Grinding: A grinding noise could indicate a problem with your AC’s motor or bearings.
- Squealing: A squealing noise could indicate a problem with your AC’s belt or motor.
- Rattling: A rattling noise could indicate loose components or debris in your AC unit.
If you are hearing any strange or unusual noises coming from your AC unit, give Air Express Air Conditioning and Heating a call. We can perform any AC repair in or around Rosenberg, TX, quickly and professionally.
Call on Our Experts
Regular maintenance and inspections are essential for keeping your AC system running efficiently and preventing breakdowns. However, if you experience any of the issues discussed above or if your AC is not running at all, don’t hesitate to contact Air Express Air Conditioning and Heating. At Air Express Air Conditioning and Heating, we have the experience and expertise to diagnose and repair a wide range of AC problems. Call us today for all your AC repair needs in the Rosenberg, TX, area.