Elite Service Plan – HVAC Maintenance
Your home is your largest investment. It’s a place of comfort and security for your family. Our Elite Service Plan will enable you to enjoy comfort throughout the year and reduce costly air conditioning and heating repairs.
On parts and labor for heating and AC repairs. You save each time!
Included at no additional charge (when done during scheduled times). Tune-ups save you money.
Take this off your “to-do list”. We handle everything to keep you on schedule!
The #1 reason for system failure is dirt! Properly maintained air conditioning equipment lasts longer.
Properly maintained heating and air conditioning systems keeps more energy dollars in your pocket.
You get to “cut in line” ahead of non-members even at our busiest times!
Your air conditioning system is safety checked, it’s saving you money, and it’s working correctly. If it’s not, you know who to call!
This agreement can be canceled at any time for any reason, or for no reason, with the unused portion of your dues refunded.
28 Point Complete System Rejuvenation
This seasonal maintenance keeps your system in top-notch condition.
- Clean Outdoor Condenser Coil and indoor Evaporator Coil if accessible
- Flush out & clean all drain lines, condensate traps and pumps
- Test ohm reading on compressor, IFM & OFM
- Test & record A/C superheat &/or subcooling
- Test & record volts & amps on indoor blower & outdoor A/C Compressor
- Clean, test, and record outdoor fan motor amps and volts
- Test and record temperature rise/drop in heating/cool mode
- Check blower settings, dip switches, and wiring
- Test all controls and safety features on the indoor and outdoor unit
- Manually adjust existing supply plenum dampers to help balance airflow
- Visually inspect indoor/outdoor coils and line set for refrigerant leaks
- Tighten electrical connections on the disconnects
- Cycle complete system (A/C, Heating and fan operation)
- Clean and level the thermostat
- Calibrate, adjust, and record heat anticipator setting
- Test gas pressure furnace & high/low-pressure A/C
- Examine heat exchanger for cracks & CO levels
- Remove and clean the burner and pilot assembly
- Test and record resistance & amp draw on the igniter
- Test multi-amp reading on flame sensor/contactor
- Remove any trash or debris from indoor unit
- Inspect combustion air intake to code
- Tighten or adjust all belts and pulleys if applicable
- Leak test for gas leaks at furnace gas piping connections
- Monitor flue draft on gas furnace
- Examine duct conditions (if accessible)
- Inspect vent connection and condition
- Lubricate all moving parts on the indoor unit